It’s no secret that the Big Time Studio Execs like to pray on people’s nostalgia. Sometimes it works in their favor, (Star Wars: The Force Awakes) and sometimes it fails miserably (Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, or the abomination that was the Jem & The Holograms movie). Hollywood’s newest offering is a new edition to the Jumanji franchise, which actually wasn’t a franchise, just a stand alone film, but there was money to made, so franchise it is. Click below to check out the first official trailer.
Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle hits theatres December 20.
- I find it weird that the Weird suck you in Jumanji magic was able to be put in a video game. Like how’d that work?
- Ok, so they avitar cast is pretty cool.
- Of course they are using Welcome to the Jungle during the trailer (and yes I am totally digging it)
- I wish this was it’s own movie and not a Jumani movie
- I might need to see this at some point in time.
So what do you all think? Are you gonna go check it out? Or does this completely taint you childhood memories? Hit up the comments and let us know!