Thanks to everyone who joined in on last Monday night’s show, live on Facebook and BOTH on Our Instagram account @allgeektomeradio AND Cate’s cosplay page @Starbuck_Cosplay . The full show is now available on our Facebook page, we’ve included the link to the show and a bunch of bonus links, just because we love you so.
Supernatural has always had a habit of given characters the axe. Sometimes they come back, sometimes they don’t, but regardless it’s often a kick to the feels. This year’s two part season finale was no exception. So in honor the grand tradition of Supernatural and Death I thought about presenting my top five emotionally draining Supernatural character deaths….but there are A LOT so I’m bumping up to Ten. Spoilers ahead obviously…
We’ve been bitten by the Live show bug. On Monday night we went live on Facebook and BOTH on Our Instagram account @allgeektomeradio AND Cate’s cosplay page @Starbuck_Cosplay . The full show is now available on our Facebook page, we’ve included the link to the show and a bunch of bonus links, just because we love you so.
In an effort to bring you guys some more video content, we’re back with our What’s in the Box? segment. Check it out as EM unboxes this month’s Nerdisan Box: Monster Slayers: Supernatural, below.
Sew Geek Austin is an awesome little company that makes AMAZING Supernatural apparel, jewelry, prop replicas, and basically anything your little Supernatural fandom heart could desire. I stumbled upon it when the Supernatural addiction first seeped into my blood. Claudia and her daughter Anika have a knack for making the most AWESOME geekery you can imagine.
Although they also have some Doctor Who, and even some Arrow products, the site primarily features Supernatural, which up until very recently has been lacking in the cool merchandise department.
But my very fave right now is the Limited edition Always Keep Fighting Ornament, because everyone could use a little reminder to keep fighting.
For years now, we have preached the benefits of having a designated Con Binder. Something easily accessed, that has plastic sleeve to hold your photos opts, comics and other important odds and ends that one acquires at a con, and prevents wrinkling/folding/damage in general to your precious-es.
Then at some point we stumbled upon, Con*Quest Adventure Journals, which turns out is EXACTLY what we were looking for!*
What is a Con*Quest Adventure Journal? Pretty much the answer to all your con needs. Shelly and Ted came up with the brilliant idea of designing a journal specifically for Cons!
If you frequent cons, you know you amass a lot of…well STUFF. Photo ops, autographs, business cards, artwork etc, and more often than not, all that loot ends up just sitting around. In a folder, in a draw, or a neat little pile somewhere. Which, honestly is a waste. The Con*Quest Journal is basically an amazing Scrapbook for all things con!
The binder itself is full of 32 awesomely illustrated pages, in several different categories.
– There is Autograph Quest, with space for all your fave celebs/artists/writers to sign. There is even plenty of space to put pictures of them signing.
– Speaking of your fave artists, Artist Quest is perfect for your stroll down artist alley. There is plenty of space to get your faves to draw something extra cool, and once again plenty of room to put pics of them and their W.I.P.
– Cosplay is becoming more and more popular at cons and Cosplay Quest is a fabulous section designed for posting all the wonderful cosplay pics you gather.
– If you’re anything like us, you find yourself at a panel, giggling and tweeting your fave quotes. The problem them becomes going back over social media to find them later. Fear not, there’s pages for that! Panel Quest provides you with plenty of room to write down all those perfect gems.
– Let’s be honest no one ever has enough money at con. It is impossible to buy everything you want in a 3 to 4 day span. I’ve tried, and my bank account has cried. This is where Vender Quest comes in handy. You can take pics of your fave items, or right down what you saw where.
AND NOW Con Quest Journals are even more fantabulous, with their THEMED Journals! They currently offer journals themed around Supernatural, Doctor Who and The Walking Dead. Personally I own the Supernatural one, because reasons. The themed journals are full of original artwork, and fun little Easter eggs.
It’s that time of year again CON TIME! SDCC is back, and for those of us not lucky enough to be in attendance, the free livestreams of panels are our geeky life blood. Since it’s inception Nerd HQ, has always provided those of those of us on the interweb with a link to watch their amazing Conversations for a Cause panels, allowing geeklings all over the world to partake in the joy that is the annual convention. Last night, Nerd HQ released some of their panel times, which of course are all listed in PT.
But because we over here at It’s All Geek to Me love you so much, once again we decided to make it a little easier for you you east coasters to catch the panels you really wanna see. After the cut you can find the East Coast times for this year’s Nerd HQ panels/events happening at SDCC.